About The Class
- Suitable for artists of all levels
- Close to M40 Exit 5
- Book online.
- Easels and Drawing boards loaned
- Variety of models, different each week
- £15 per 3 hour session (plus small booking fee)
- Wednesday afternoons plus some Saturdays
- Attend when you like. Easier to integrate with other work
Click the link to Join us now.
Our next drawing sessions will be
- Wednesday 8th Jan 12.30 till 3.30pm Special Day Model poses with pet dog.
- Wednesday 15th Jan 12.30 till 3.30pm Model illuminated with coloured lights
- Wednesday 22nd Jan 12.30 till 3.30pm. Four long poses.
- Saturday 25th 10.30am till 1.30pm Model poses with pet dog.
To book your place use the Eventbrite Website.Please use this link:-
We now meet on some Wednesdays, and also some Saturday mornings at a private studio near the centre of Stokenchurch. The drawing classes all run for 3 hours, with a break about half way through. You must book online at least one week in advance of your drawing session. Drawing sessions will be cancelled if less than three people book a week in advance. Your booking fee will be returned. Working conditions are good. Easels and drawing boards are provided. You only need paper and drawing materials.
Are you a former Art student?
Do you have painting ideas you would like to work on?
Do you need a period of quiet concentration?
Do you like solving difficult problems and developing your skills?
Contact www.stokenchurchlifedrawing.co.uk and find out how you can work with us.
We are a very small not for profit life drawing class. Unlike many figure drawing or life drawing classes, we aim to meet when there is demand during the school holidays and the long summer vacation.
Space is limited to six bookable places at all of our drawing sessions. This allows everyone reasonable space to work. There is never any overcrowding. The fee for each 3 hour drawing session is £15 plus a small booking agency charge.
The class is run as a workshop, and is normally untutored: members work on their own ideas, some of which can be seen in our members gallery. Regular members can exhibit in the online gallery. Beginners usually get advice for other attenders if they want it.
If you are interested in joining the group, please apply for details by contacting email@example.com. We welcome new members of all ages. Please note that the times for Wednesday afternoons are now 12.30 till 3.30pm. This is to allow people to drive home in daylight and meet young children from school.
The venue is a mile from Exit 5 on the M40 and well served by buses from Thame, High Wycombe, and the surrounding villages.